Monday, December 7, 2009

Pokemon Adult Pjammas

Ellie Goulding


time again. The Good. Then I would fall on the days that I have not even posted the latest song. Yes, I am again extremely enthusiastic, would say they wrote to her pride and joy. Under the Sheets. Ran recently in the disco here and only then I realized that Ellie as well hinpasst quite outstanding. In the next page is it, along with some remixes I've heard yet, however. Important they are not really, but who cares ... ;)

Ellie Goulding - Under the Sheets

I find so choirs already something really great, especially when they are used as good as at the end of Under the sheets. Men's and women's voices is already mixed very well. This can be topped only by pure male choir, hehe.
Too much reverb in a voice I think, however gruesome. More surprising that in the song I did not have a negative regurgitates.

a good start to the week you wish you.
continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment