Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Remove A Skin Tag From A Dog

Massive Attack + Gui Boratto


Before I get moving boxes buy and everything ready for the move do, me is the Massive Attack - Heligoland Remix EP in the ears and I have to directly forward to the first track. The album was released recently and I am among those who are really into it. What is being cut down in some bad reviews as most song is one of my favorite on the record. Especially in noisy. And now this remix EP ... Besides some care less wishy-washy tracks there are also beautiful techno mixes on the ears.
Here Gui Boratto:


Find the bass line, which he singles out as sharp. If you have the impression that somehow sounds like a jungle, you're not the only person. I have the feeling well. But that's okay. The minimum beat is driving and makes me personally a lot of fun. Somehow, the track is what mechanical, especially in the initial part. The "Chorus" is because ultra housy.
power's all nothing.
continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment