Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Brent Corrigan Et Brent Everette

Caravan Palace


So, new laptop, new music! Recently
until there was a belated housewarming party of friends. Oh, what was beautiful. And I was good about it. And at some point pretty tired. However, I was sitting in the kitchen and was able to look at the playlist of there submit to hearing music. And then I saw the name Caravan Palace, as it was scary dance-savvy music machine:

Caravan Palace - Jolie Coquine

something I've already heard it before! My goodness, I had to laugh! This classic folk instruments to make electronic beats. You have to just move! Moreover, these voices ... I do not know if they are actually supposed to represent verwurschtelte samples or normal voice ... It sounds good anyway. According to research I found about these sounds to the term Electro-Swing. It is meant, then.
Here is a nice song on youtube:

Caravan Palace - Dragons



danceable Similarly, only without the votes. But with a guitar. I like that.
And now ... Carry on!

Caravan Palace - Myspace
Caravan Palace - Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment