Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Camera And Laptop Bags In Vietnam

Digitalism + MMMatthias


Yet another boy, who keeps the anonymity rather than to be seen. In his myspace there is no clear picture of MMMatthias. Does indeed nothing, some one wants to present himself with his music just not sure, but cut out the crap just. That shit here haunts already quite a while through my iTunes and I now ask it here once before, because he really likes me well. Beautiful remix of Digitalism songs. In contrast to Daft Punk because there are very good songs by Digitalism mixes.

Digitalism - Taken Away (MMMatthias Remix)


The beat goes right into your ear, if you ask me. I find totally beautiful. The body likes me best by 1:57. This sounds extremely solid and impulsive, it's like I have to. Sounds somehow turn nachgemütlichem Pop. Only very solid.
But even listen and ponder.

MMMatthias - Myspace
MMMatthias - Amazon (are not)

0 comments:

Post a Comment