Monday, November 2, 2009

Roulette Minimum Stake 0.01

MSTRKRFT


I stand at all on this mask nonsense. So far there has been a force that has brought over authentic and good ... Daft Punk. At Sido, or the like, we do not need to think first. MSTRKRFT also wear their funny hats in the face, but oh well ... Let them. Make the Bloody Beetroots not it?
Okay, it's not about artists outfits, but Music. And then I found something by the very MSTRKRFT quite nice.

MSTRKRFT feat. John Legend - Heartbreaker

From Album Fist of God, I think it is the youngest of MSTRKRFT. The album I was not blown away. Something stupid the whole thing. But this song is beautiful. Somehow housy. Time, not brutal. I think the voice is as responsible. Pop. But so does nothing. I like the piano and think, to have a very nice dance song from me. Good work, Master Power!

see on the myspace by the way I grade that they wear masks so no more. Fine. :)

MSTRKRFT - Myspace
MSTRKRFT - Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment