Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bow And Arrow Ballons

Boys Noize *UPDATE*

Okay. Is no other way. I find the new disk just scary well and on the Internet it is already too hyped. Simple: power. It takes time, as the last Mr. Oizo, but then it finds its way into the ear and the brain. The limbic system makes alarm. Power circulates as a promotional copy through the Web and the Good Boys has cleverly solved. Every few moments in a song, a computer voice says: "This is the promotional copy of the new Boys Noize album Power, brought to you by Boys Noize Records Good Stuff."
best idea. I'll buy it. But the music and which is partially left really. I limit myself to even Youtube videos. The first song I find very impressive. No beat. Untanzbar. But very clearly audible.

Boys Noize - Nerve


following in addition to the Jeffer overheating, if you ask me:
Boys Noize - Sweet Light


The two songs from his last EP, fortunately, have found their way onto this record . Jeffer I'm here yes schonmal noted and it is for me the dance mega hit of the year. The record definitely has something up his sleeve. It all sounds somehow like techno, less the electrical stuff from Oi Oi Oi. It will be interesting how the more developed one.
And now please ... Carry on!

Boys Noize - Myspace
Boys Noize - Amazon

UPDATE - Somehow the tracks that I have incorrectly named. The hit is Sweet Light. In addition, the video had become corrupt as well. ;)
now runs. And by the way the whole album can be heard on his Myspace .

0 comments:

Post a Comment