Saturday, September 12, 2009

Could I Still Be Pregnant With Hard Cervix

Mr. Oizo


Yes, now has once again taken a little bit. But so does nothing. Now I noticed in recent times especially the last album by Mr. Oizo on: Lambs Anger. And so I want to put this now recommend highly, sometimes quite far away from other Flat Eric or old associations. And makes you focus ... The drive takes time. Just as the new Boys Noize, but you will get even soon enough to hear. Here is my biggest favorite of Lambs Anger:

Mr. Oizo - Positif

And unfortunately necessary video as MP3 where nowhere to be found:

Mr. Oizo - Erreur Jean ft. Error Smith


I kid. Rarely is something sick. But I think it's good. Creak scratch, kick, wherever it goes. The whole record sounds in such a way that one may always ask: "Why is the guy that?"
But when you get used to the new sounds, they make a lot of fun. Carry on!

Mr. Oizo - Myspace

Mr. Oizo - Amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment